Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tall tale.

When I got home tonight from my night on the town with Becky I asked my roommates what they did all evening. They told me how they climbed a silo which sounds awesomely scary. I proceeded to tell them how awesomely scary it is to run through a potato silo at night with only one pair of car headlights shining in. Creepy. In all reality I have never done it but when describing it, it accidentally came out as if I had and so I ran with it.
There's something empowering about bs-ing. Especially when you know that the other people have complete faith in you because they have no idea. Haha! Love it.
Sometimes you feel obligated to tell the truth, but in those moments when you realize that you don't need to and it's just easier not to ... yes. Yes.
A potato silo, by the way, is the shape of a giant jelly roll sliced down the middle (hot dog style). It has dirt over the top giving it a hobbit hole look. It also helps keep it cool for potato storage. Very Idaho, very Idaho.

No comments: