Monday, May 24, 2010

Music and Stinky Feet

Lately whenever I take my shoes off, my feet smell so bad. It's unbelievable. Really.
I wonder if there's a cure?
I love making music. It's something I do for myself BUT there is nothing else right now that lifts me up more than playing music for other people who genuinely love it.
I played at Music Outlet tonight and one friend told me that I was honestly the best person who played tonight. !!! *p (Did I do that kind of face right?) Another friend called my music folk (YES!) and said that I have a unique sound and that I don't sound like I'm trying to be like somebody else. Another friend told me her favorite part was when I messed up ;). It actually was kind of my favorite part too, actually, cause it made the experience more personable. In my mind at least. Friends are always suppose to tell you nice things [suppose to] but you can tell when they are being sincere and it just makes my heart leap.
Anyway, anyway. I'm just on a music high. And I'm waiting for my clothes to dry before I go to bed. My planner is also missing in action which is bad. ... it has all my poems in it. Oh, I did put those on here the other day so if I don't find it before Mackles tomorrow night I can pull them up on here. Good one, Laura! Thanks.

1 comment:

Christopher Unger said...

Nice! Your friends are so supporting, it's awesome.

I'm beginning to get more encouraged about my own music and abilities after some positive feedback from the 530techno folks, so I totally know where you're at...

Keep it up, sister!

[word verification: "ovely" - one letter short of "lovely"]