Defense- It always just feels good to hit that frisbee down on it's way to somebody else. I also love jumping up and barely snagging it with my fingers right before the person in front of me is about to grab it. Mwahahaha! (I had a real defensive moment that I was going to write about, but now I can't remember it at all.)
Offense- no heart in the game just kind of walking/jogging to get open, sort of and then all of a sudden I see Brett (who is on my team) running towards me. I think of my basketball class and how we just learned to screen but then I remember this isn't basketball! And BOOM! His solid body smashes into me. He wedged my arm into my side and I now have bruise there. It was kind of funny though cause we both smacked into each other and then kindle wobbled backwards in confusion. He said he tried to stop it so it was only half of his force ... I can't even imagine what full force would have been like.
Offense- heart full in the game now. The frisbee was thrown to me and I see everyone coming to steal this bad boy so I jump for it. Jonathan (on the opposing team), no mercy, slams into my body sending my hurtling towards the ground. I tucked, rolled, and jumped back up like any guy would. It was AWESOME!!! Best ultimate moment of my life. Scuffed my elbow and knees but you can't even tell.
4 comments:
I remembered my special Defense moment.
I was blocking Becky and the Frisbee was coming right towards me and my depth perception was completely off so I just started waving my arms hoping to knock it to the ground. BUT I missed it and it sailed right in and pegged me in the forehead.
HA! Every time I remember that moment, I smile.
well... you blocked it at least =P
you're some kind of tough-I am amazed by your fearlessness. thanks for the crochet help-I made Taika a sweet hat!!
(hope that last comment doesn't hurt your reputation for total domination..)
<3
Well, if I were to share it, you know you'd be one of the first people I'd choose!
(I hope you took a pic of her wearing it!)
Post a Comment