Thursday, September 4, 2008

HIGHLIGHTS of day 2 in Provo

Yesterday was pretty exciting. Here were my hightlights:

-I wrote an entire song. (I actually started it the day before and then finished it up yesterday.) Once I get some critiques from a couple people I'll put it on here for you all to critique. :)

-Found out that a mountain lion is the same as a cougar which is the same as a jaguar which is the same as a puma. CRAZY!!! (Thanks for doing the research Leslie)

-Marie and I visited the Provo cemetery. It has some good headstones! ... didn't find any ridiculously cool names though.

-Sang Happy Birthday to Matthew in dorky cartoonish voices and then hung up. Twice. Don't worry we sang a different one each time.

Yep. That's it. Just one more day in Provo. I'm going up to SLC tonight and then tomorrow morning I'm heading back up to Rexburg. Whoo.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Well, according to Wikipedia:
jaguar = Panthera onca
cougar = Puma concolor
mountain lion = Puma concolor
puma = Puma concolor

And besides, jaguars have spots! I've never seen a mt. lion with spots... :-)

I hope your trip up to Rexburg goes smoothly!

Amadea said...

So are you saying the only one that's not the same is the jaguar?
Hmm ...