I have never been so exhausted in my life. My body can't even handle it; my head hurts, my throat hurts, and it's only almost 9. What happen to staying up until midnight? I guess it's overload of having four classes, meeting with my new boss, buying expensive books, going to FHE (becoming FHE mom ... gag), and grocery shopping. It's too much! And it only gets worse from now on.
I had Orientation on Saturday for the Interior Design program and they are pretty intense. I will never be the same, guys. At least I'm excited and I don't mind.
Well, I must get to things. I have to be at the school before 8am. Wish me luck!
2 comments:
GOOD LUCK!! your new boss...what is your job? um, congrats, mom... *P
sounds like adventures! hope they are good ones. :)
I'm the secretary for the ORC (Outdoor Recreation Center) AND my goal is to make my roommates regret electing me as Mom. Haha! (...I'm just kidding.)
Post a Comment