interesting... how did you figure that out?
i get all shivery like I'm cold, but I'm not... when I'm nervous that is... strange
I think I get the hiccups if I eat to fast or if I'm excited then eat (probably too fast still)
Well, I had hiccups literally all day yesterday cause I was nervous. Well, who knows if they actually relate to each other BUT I decided they did.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
interesting... how did you figure that out?
i get all shivery like I'm cold, but I'm not... when I'm nervous that is... strange
I think I get the hiccups if I eat to fast or if I'm excited then eat (probably too fast still)
Well, I had hiccups literally all day yesterday cause I was nervous. Well, who knows if they actually relate to each other BUT I decided they did.
Post a Comment