Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Highlights.

My retainer broke a little while ago, but I've been procrastinating finding an orthodontist out here who can fix it for me. This morning while brushing my teeth, the wire was pulled up slightly so now it sticks out from my teeth instead of lying nicely where it's suppose to be glued down. Now I think I'm going to end up with a tongue piercing before I have chance to get it fixed. AND my tongue won't leave it alone. It's like when a tooth fell out, you just can't leave that whole around. I just can't leave that razor sharp wire alone. I wonder if tongues scar...

Tonight is the ward opening social. Funny thought ... we are a week away from midterms. Heh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ward opening social and its already almost midterms?? isn't it a bit late to call it an opening social then?

yours truly said...

have you fixed this yet??

Amadea said...

No... I ripped it all the way off so it would stop cutting up my tongue.