are those your roommates?they are pretty good...
well... that ending was a little awkward... just kind of dropped off, but still they are pretty good.
Yep, these are my roomies. They taught me the guitar in the first place.
Hey my name is Austi. My friend Jason Scrimshaw told me about these girls. They are really good. I'm starting a website that is looking for local musicians like them. Do you know of any way I could contact these girls?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
are those your roommates?
they are pretty good...
well... that ending was a little awkward... just kind of dropped off, but still they are pretty good.
Yep, these are my roomies. They taught me the guitar in the first place.
Hey my name is Austi. My friend Jason Scrimshaw told me about these girls. They are really good. I'm starting a website that is looking for local musicians like them. Do you know of any way I could contact these girls?
Post a Comment