Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Downpours in May
My last class was canceled so I came home two hours early. Just as I settled in on the couch to start my homework (yeah, right!), it started to downpour outside. Like the monsoons in Seoul and the crazy rain in Boston. It was amazing. I was glad my class was out and that I was already home. BUT then my roomie was bundling up in rain gear to head to class and I realized I never picked up a new roll of film so I put on my rain jacket and went with her. It was amazing. I love the rain and getting completely soaked! I wasn't even outside a complete minute before I was sopping. Haha! It reminded of good times. Back in the day when Becky and I would wear our 101 Dalmatians trench coats and splash through puddles and dance in the rain showers. *sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you know... I like the rain too :D
Post a Comment