New song, new song! Don't judge it by my capabilities ... judge it by it's potential. I haven't quite got this new strumming/picking down BUT I was too excited to wait. Let me know what y'all think. I really do appreciate critique. (I'm an Art major; I won't cry.)
LYRICS:
He tells her she deserves something more,
Than any ol' guy she chooses to adore.
And he watches her as she walks away,
Not understanding what he's trying to say.
CHORUS- He's asking himself, "Will this ever change?"
He thinks it's her he needs to save.
He wants to be a part,
Of mending her broken heart.
But will she change?
Will he change?
He watches her make silly mistakes,
Going for guys who don't give, only take.
And she falls for fools who lead her around.
All he can do is look on and frown.
-Chorus-
Despite how easy she makes it look,
He can't seem to turn the page in his book.
It hurts him inside to play this game;
In his mind she's not to play.
-Chorus-
She comes in and out of his life,
Subtly cutting him like a knife.
Yet in a way he refuses to heal,
By not confronting the way he feels.
-Chorus-
LYRICS:
He tells her she deserves something more,
Than any ol' guy she chooses to adore.
And he watches her as she walks away,
Not understanding what he's trying to say.
CHORUS- He's asking himself, "Will this ever change?"
He thinks it's her he needs to save.
He wants to be a part,
Of mending her broken heart.
But will she change?
Will he change?
He watches her make silly mistakes,
Going for guys who don't give, only take.
And she falls for fools who lead her around.
All he can do is look on and frown.
-Chorus-
Despite how easy she makes it look,
He can't seem to turn the page in his book.
It hurts him inside to play this game;
In his mind she's not to play.
-Chorus-
She comes in and out of his life,
Subtly cutting him like a knife.
Yet in a way he refuses to heal,
By not confronting the way he feels.
-Chorus-
3 comments:
dude... I'm not even going to begin talking about how well I relate to these lyrics... makes me feel all sad and stuff (gee, thanks LAURA!)
the song is great... seriously it is.
ps - I'm probably going to call you later today...
Hooray! I look forward to hearing from you. :o)
yeah, all your lyrics are so sad. I like the new strumming! and your bangs look hot.you should be more expressive (in your face). don't make faces when you think you mess up or sound bad or get a hair in your mouth. your tongue was like a frog- it was kind of cute. great song! keep up the strumming!!
btw, eebs and I watched your version of the super vid the other night. we learned *ahem* A LOT about you. :P it was pretty entertaining.. good times.
and ps- hmm, I forgot the ps. oh well, your loss! I'll let you know if I ever remember, but don't hold your breath.
Post a Comment