Thursday, August 19, 2010

Stars shinin' bright above me ...


Sometimes I wake up in the morning talking to myself. Not out loud, of course, but in my head. I'll be narrating my life as if it were a book. This morning I woke up talking about how much Mama Cass reaches into the depths of my soul when she sings. It tickles. It makes me giddy. I can't get over it.I finished crocheting a hat today. I started it yesterday. It looks like a not-quite-ripe-yet blackberry. Yum! I'll put a picture here as soon as I tie it off and take one. I haven't done much crocheting since last winter and now that I started again I don't think I'll be able to stop. It's addicting. Especially since it's so quick, easy, and leaves you feeling as though you've defeated mountains. My opinion. Knitting is on my agenda to learn. I've already found a few items I MUST make! ;) In the meantime I'll keep crocheting till my knuckles break.
Outie.


2 comments:

yours truly said...

maybe crocheting is a boston sport...

Marie said...

That hat is pretty amazing. I love the colors/style/fact that you crocheted it. You are amazing : )