Dang. That's what I get for putting it as my last thi.... Oh I remember!
Squeeze and relax.
Squeeze your mind and then relax your mind and it always comes to you within the next little bit. That my friend is a guarantee!
So today I met a German hitchhiker. His name is Sebastian and it was so nice talking to him. We talked in German for a while and then in English for the most of the time. He is from Cologne studying film directing and he just finished a film and decided to come to Wyoming/Idaho/Utah to hitchhike around and see the country/mountains. He is spending two months total here in the States and has already been here for two. How cool is that!
Super nice guy and I said something in German and it took him aback for a moment because he told me it sounded almost like he was in Germany in again. Of course I only said three words so I could kind of get away with it, but still! I'm so proud of myself. :D Plus, whoever thought I'd meet someone like that in Rexburg??? So cool. Kudos to him for broadening his horizon.
1 comment:
kudos to you for busting out the german!
wv: spoles
Post a Comment