Thursday, July 8, 2010

.

I can't believe I did it. This morning I presented my Kitchen. It was assigned about a month ago. I started it ... two weeks ago. And I finished. I actually finished. Of course, while presenting and looking over it later I found many, many things I could fix or adjust but it's too late. It's done. My presentation went really well. I was enthusiastic and I had an awesome design. ;)
Bring on the Bathroom!
Actually, we are only allowed to do inspirational research for the bathroom this weekend. It's our breathing time. Monday we'll be allowed to start space planning and then it's due in two weeks at the end of the semester. YEah!

2 comments:

yours truly said...

bring on the Tiny Apartment!
bring on the Where to Put the Bikes!

wv: gravo

eebs said...

can we see it? brings me back to my old Top Design days...("This is so Martha!")