Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Yes, it's 6 in the morning.

So, I am the queen of procrastinating and I pushed off my project for my art class until the very last possible moment. It is due at 8am today, and I just finished it about half an hour ago. I pulled an all nighter and I'm not tired so I'm distracting myself. I'm afraid if I let myself sleep at all, I will never be able to get up.

The theme of this project was sustainable living. In my art class we are divided into four groups and each group was given a design element. Mine was given texture. And within the groups we divided the element into sub-categories and I chose 3D. SO this is what I ended up doing for my project!
One is with a flash and one is without. I don't know why they went sideways. Sorry, I guess you'll have to tilt your head.

3 comments:

yours truly said...

I love it! very creative and interesting. way to go, slacker! *P

Anonymous said...

How is it dealing with sustainable living? I'm obviously missing the connection unless it's just the fact that it's made of recyclables... (I suppose recycling is part of sustainable living, but still it's only a small part of it)

I'm not trying to poop on your party... really. I think it's pretty cool. You're just like me, where you work best under impending doom. =P

[word verification: hosta <--- only one letter from Costa =P ]

Amadea said...

Really I didn't have a strong idea behind my composition. Basically, what I told my class when I presented it is that I made it of soda cans (aluminum) and plastic ... garbage that you may see strewn (yes, I used that word) along the bank of a river or creek. And even occasionally in the water. That is from those enviromentally unconscious fools. :)