Saturday, June 6, 2009

One more thing about today.

Right after the farmer's market ordeal I went home and had pancakes for breakfast. Then after that I packed up all my schoolwork and took off to the Clark (my home away from home AKA the Interior Design building). I worked in there for a couple of hours cutting out the pieces for the shirt we are making in my sewing class then immediately went to work on my exterior perspective drawing that I have been so strategically procrastinating. I worked on that for about four hours then went home to have some dinner. I didn't think I would come back so I packed up all my stuff and took it with me. Unfortunately I had to walk home. And it was raining. Now when I say raining I mean pouring. And when I say pouring I mean dumping buckets. And when I say buckets I mean lakes. I took a deep breath and bolted from the shelter of the building. I ran all the way across campus and by the time I reached home I was soaked through and through. I looked like I had just stepped out of the shower. Luckily my art bag is pretty much water proof so none of my drawings were damaged. Our ward activity was canceled so I had a snack and went back for two more hours. Mabecka let me borrow her car this time so I didn't get soaked. :) What a good friend! Ok, that's it for the day. Pretty eventful, though.

No comments: