Sunday, July 12, 2009

An Ode to the GRASS HOPPERS


Ultimate frisbee is now my favorite game
We would always play as often as we could
My skills started out, frankly, quite lame
But now I'm Captain "D" and I do what I should
We've had our run-ins with Rec Sports
They are always bumping us up
Giving us a chance to show off our skills
We've had our run-ins with stupid twerts
Who are reluctant or never show up
Being obnoxious and plainly pills

We've also had the time of our lives
Killing teams and being killed ourselves
Crossing our fingers that we'll survive
Not wanting to be put on the shelves
But now it's over
We're done for good
Goodbye Grass Hoppers
We'll all turn into frisbee rovers
Playing alone in the hood
Goodbye Grass Hoppers



1 comment:

yours truly said...

you are young grass hoppers
you are hippy hippy hoppers
gotta hop
gotta hop
cannot stop


goodbye grass hoppers.