This is for those of you who think I have imaginary friends (or boyfriends ;).
I met Jake in December at an open mic night on campus. We both played and afterwards he approached me and asked if I wanted to jam. We did eventually jam and hang out for the last week of the semester. Over Christmas break we kept in touch and decided to get together for New Years. I went with Dad and Patty to Grants Pass for New Years and he met us there (he's from Seattle). In January I came back to Rexburg and he left for basic training. (He had joined the Army Reserve before I met him). Umm ... so he's been in South Carolina and we've been writing letters. And he usually calls me on the weekends. Usually as in for the past month. The first couple times were only a few minutes long and the past few times have been 15-20 minutes long. So great!
Like I said he's from Seattle, in the Army. He's a musician. He's studying health Science ... I think. For some reason I always forget, but I know it's one of those majors that a lot of people study. I believe he's going into toxicology. He's tall, but not as tall as my brothers. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. He's very fit and very sweet. I mean cool. I mean, whatever guys like to be called ...
Any questions?
5 comments:
sounds like a nice fellow. Is 15-20 mins supposed to be long? ;P we have pretty tall brothers... it's hard to measure up to them... literally! bahahahaha!! ok, it's obviously too late for me and I should stop commenting.
Ahaha! You're so funny!
20 minutes is such a long time! (He's in the army, they aren't allowed to use their phones very much)
no picture of him? bummer.
don't let leslie give you a hard time about the length of phone calls-she's been spoiled for life :P
this all sounds very nice-when will your fine young sir be done with training so the good times can continue?
Sorry Chris ... there's a picture of us on Facebook from New Years. It's in one of Grammy's photo albums.
Leslie, Just to prove 15-20 minutes is such a long time, today we only got to talk for 1 minute. Literally!
Eebs, He will be done with boot camp in two weeks and then is moving to Virginia for some other training and will be done with that at the end of June. ... I think. Somewhere towards the end of summer.
Post a Comment