I made it through the Winter semester with passing grades! Woot! Here are my goals for the summer:
1. FIND AN INTERNSHIP
2. RAISE A GARDEN
3. WRITE MUSIC
4. CROCHET PROJECT- maybe an afghan?
5. SEWING PROJECT- ... no clue what yet.
6. ..
I don't really know yet. Any suggestions for new, neat hobbies?
3 comments:
tie-dying
raising alpacas
cleaning mom's room
becoming a motivational speaker and inspiring mom to clean her room
some kind of dance
read the classics
memorize poetry
get good at meal planning and expand cooking skills
[wv: persess]
[wv take 2: breaddl]
oooo fun. I love making summer goals. They're always so neat. I can help you with #4--watch the mail!
Other ideas:
*become an expert on some kind of wildlife by reading encyclopedias in the library
*visit old people (this is really fun-an easy place to start is befriending old people in your ward)
*take up photography so you can join leslie's and my photography club
*start a club
*perfect vegetarian chili
that's it for now.
Wow! You guys are great! I'm going to try all of these.
And I think I'm going to add baking artisan bread to the list.
Post a Comment