My friend, Katelyn, and I started Scrabble Night last night. We decided that we are going to start having it weekly. We tried inviting people but because it's conference weekend most kids are down in Utah. So we started watching a movie but then at 8:30 (when Scrabble Night was suppose to start) Kate's friend, Mike, showed up. It was kind of funny cause we didn't expect it and we had changed into comfy clothes already. We ended up finishing our movie then playing Scrabble. When playing Scrabble from 11-1AM everything is a lot funnier than it should be. :D It was pretty successful so we're doing it again next weekend.
PS. It's freezing here! It's been in the mid-30s lately. Yuck.
PSS. So I had to walk across campus yesterday and on my way back to my office I thought "If feels like the skin is being ripped off my bones." (my heels) When I got back I looked at them and it was. They were a bloody mess. And now I can't wear shoes it hurts so bad.
4 comments:
sounds fun, except for the feet :( get some neosporin and foam bandaids... it'll help.
ouch! was it the cold or the shoes that did you in???
... the shoes. But they're so cute!
It snowed yesterday.
wow, you're making boston look like paradise!
Post a Comment