http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m9eOGLc38M
One day I fell in a river
Water came to my nose
Didn't think I'd make it
But only heaven knows
Oh keep on, keep on swimmin
Keep on pulling through
This way I know I'll make
With or without you
Tripped into the ocean
Thought I'd take a swim
Little did I realize
The undertow would win
Oh keep on, keep on swimmin
Keep on pulling through
This way I know I'll make
With or without you
Trudging through the bayou
Thought I was alone
Gator crept up on me
Kicked his tush back home
Oh keep on, keep on swimmin
Keep on pulling through
This way I know I'll make
With or without you
Down by the bay side
Had to flip a coin
Will I sink or will I float
Lincoln, George, or Tom
Oh keep on, keep on swimmin
Keep on pulling through
This way I know I'll make
With or without you
Oh keep on, keep on swimmin
Keep on pulling through
This way I know I'll make
With or without you
1 comment:
jp licks in brigham circle has a sign up that they are looking for musicians to play in their shop on some afternoons and evenings. you should look into it when you get here!
Post a Comment