
Two weekends ago Mabecka and I were at her grandparent's home doing yardwork when she told me that we HAD to jump in the lake by her cabin so we could be the first ones in out of all her family ... cousins, aunts, uncles, siblings, everyone. So we plotted that we would do it the next Friday (Good Friday) when we came back up to finish the yardwork with her parents. We had to do it that Friday cause her Uncle was coming up on Saturday and if we didn't do it before he got there, he'd beat us to it. We'd bring our bathingsuits and a camera so we could prove it. Well, as the week went by we occassionaly snickered to each other about our devious plan. And when Friday came we had forgotten about it. In the middle of doing yardwork we realized that we had forgotten our suits AND a camera! Have no fear! We would just wear her Grandma's old bathing suits and use her Granpa's camera. All I have to say is that we looked fabulous and the water took our breathe away!






3 comments:
whoa huns!!!!!
I just have to say, those are some of the best pictures I've seen in my life.
hey, you posted it at pocky time! pock pock pocky! rockapocka pocky! p-p-p-pockyTIME!!!
I saw the pics before I read your post and I thought your swimsuits were very fashionable. her grandma must be neat.in the one pic it kind of looks like you guys have green armpits. CANADA!
I love the sunglasses! Mabecka's are slightly cooler than yours, I'm afraid, but you both look pretty cool.
Post a Comment