I think I'm melting.
Seriously, what am I going to do when I finally make it home? I'll probably evaporate instantly.
Anyway, Provo is cool. I like it. We are bonding. My friend Tammy and I arrived Saturday night and we stayed in Springville with her friend. The next morning we all walked to church together and that evening we played games and lounged around. Then on Monday we slept in way late and went thrift store shopping. Tammy and her friend are making these t-shirts to sell that are going to be pretty nifty so at Savers we bought tons of button-up shirts with breast pockets and when we got home we took all the pockets off. Then later we went and played Tennis (which I am terrible at) and watched The Eye (creepy). Tuesday I organized my suitcase cause it was a mess and they went and took their shirts to get screen printed. When they got back we left to Provo and met up with another friend. We were going to go swimming but I ditched out and met up with Tim and Christy. We hung out. Their baby is adorable. So tiny! We went to dinner and enjoyed each others company. Then I caught back up with my other friends and we went and saw Baby Mama (alright). This morning we were going to go to Seven Peaks but it didn't work out and somehow I am the only one at the apartment now. So I chose to blog. Woot! If it weren't so hot and I knew where I was, I'd walk to Eeb's and lay in the hammock and borrow a bike BUT I have no idea where I am ... oh well ...
1 comment:
that's what google maps is for. no excuses!
Post a Comment