Thursday, July 24, 2008

Change of plans

Ok, I was really set on tickling tomatoes BUT it's not going to happen. (It just means I will have to fulfill that dream another time.)
So we all went up to Tooele (pronounced Too-ill-uh for those who called it Tool like myself) and sewed pockets onto tshirts for literally 8 hours. I wanted to die. But instead of dieing I had my friend drop me off in Salt Lake and I have been spending the rest of the day by myself just relaxing at Katie's house. I talked to Mum on the phone, went on walks, watched everybody's Pioneer Day festivities, and jammed.
I hate to admit it but my latest songs that I'm working on sound sort of countryish. I'm working on them though so don't get too worried, there is still time to save them so that even if they are countryish, they are still cool. ... I might need help doing that, though.
Oh, and for being a girl who doesn't readily go swimming I really enjoyed Seven Peaks!

1 comment:

yours truly said...

I'm so sad you aren't going to eat apricots and tickle tomatoes and sit on a hammock! I had my heart set on that.

as for your music, it's called "folk rock". there's a fine line, don't worry.