Yesterday I was walking down the streets of Salt Lake City with Katie. As we were cruising down the sidewalk, a man on a bike was headed towards us. This man was on his bike pulling a little trailer behind it and zig-zagging across the sidewalk. He looked like he was enjoying himself and already I was amused. Right as he came up close to us, I gave him a slight smile (you know, just a tug at the corners of your mouth) and then he honked his little horn. Wee-oo! Wee-oo! It was one of those little squeaky horns that kids usually have on their bikes. When he did that I couldn't help but grin cause it sounded so funny! Once he was around the corner we busted up!
I believe he honked the little horn because I was wearing my wicked sweet shades. Who wouldn't honk for those beauties?
2 comments:
I've never heard a bike horn that sounds like that... in my entire life.
maybe a car siren?
No it was one of those little horns where you squeeze the end ... if only you could have been there!
Post a Comment