Tuesday, January 15, 2008

How you doin'?

Ok, my favorite quote today was when two guys came in to drop off a box at the office I was receptioning for. I was on the phone and I heard them speaking Spanish or something whatever, waiting for me. I finish and the guy (my guess is he was around my age) looks at me and says (are you ready for this), "How you doin' sweetie? Can I have a ghetto signature from you right here?" I almost busted up in front of them! It took all I could to keep myself contained. And then...oh yes, one more thing...as they left he winked. AAAHH!!!! Hahahaha! Now I can actually laugh! Oh man... that's all I can say. So that was pretty much my highlight of the day.

2 comments:

yours truly said...

he probably woulda loved it if you laughed! you probably woulda got more flirting! laugh next time!

Anonymous said...

Wowzers! That's HOT!