Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Sunday Story

I came home tonight with my roommate, April, and I was carrying a loaf of banana bread. (You see, we were taking it to our just-released bishop but he wasn't home) ANYWAY, as we got out of the car we saw two of our FHE brothers and we said hi and such and then he asked what I was carrying. We told him banana bread and then he said he thought they were graham crackers. He said, "I thought you were going to make graham crapper houses." He corrected himself immediately cause he really did mean to say graham cracker but I just thought it was the funniest. I laughed out loud ... not very nice I guess cause I was the only one laughing. Dang it ... oh well. It was the highlight of my day!

1 comment:

yours truly said...

haha- you were the only one laughing?? I'm surprised by that! Funny slips deserve to be enjoyed!