Saturday, October 30, 2010

100% on PASSIVE SOLAR!

This last week has been awful. I got a little too distracted with music and people so starting Saturday I was staying up all day and night trying to get everything done for my Passive Solar project. With the help of a few friends I was able to finish everything with a half hour to spare (and I was still able to go to my other classes that day!)
Here are some images from my completed project ... sorry about the quality.

BOARDS:

Living Space

Bedroom and Bathroom Space

INTERIOR PERSPECTIVE:

FLOOR PLAN:

CLOSET ELEVATION:

3 comments:

Christopher Unger said...

Looks very nice. What's that zig-zaggy deal in the center of the floor plan?

yours truly said...

I like the plants and fountain in the living room... so zen.
I also like the closet a lot. Will you build me one?

Amadea said...

The zig zaggy lines represents a glass wall. As a matter of fact, it's a Nana Wall (http://www.nanawall.com/Default.aspx?_kk=nano%20wall&_kt=a7194c37-7ee9-49c3-9106-209e6536afb2). It can be completely open, completely closed off, or partially open to the outside elements ... cause that's a courtyard.

AND I'd love to design a closet just for you!