Where did they go? Each day goes by a little quicker than the last one. I remember being a kid and thinking days were endless and that a minute seemed to last an hour. Now a minute seems to last a second and in twenty years from now I probably won't even know what a minute is.
It's gloriously sunny outside but I still find it difficult to go out there. For some reason I like to hermit myself up like a little ranimal. It's just a lot easier to do nothing with yourself than to do something.
My new fascination is crocheting. I want to make all the beautiful afghans in the world and then roll up in them taco style and just lie there on the floor in those colorful blankets.
Yesterday morning when I woke up I couldn't figure out where I was. It took me at least a full minute to figure it out. I was just lying there, staring at the stars on the wall in total confusion. "Am I at mum's? I'm not in Rexburg? Oh yeah! Boston." And then there were loud voices outside my window (which just added to the confusion because really there should never be voices outside my window). It sounded as if they were directly outside my window. And then all of a sudden there was pounding on my window. WHAT? (You must know, that my window is on a third floor.) I jumped out of bed and ran into Leslie and Erin's room. Safety. Thank goodness I recognized the voices as those from the people who came and fixed the windows. I was afraid it was going to happen again this morning, but they didn't come. Phew!
3 comments:
oh, how they do go... but I tell you what- sometimes these daytime hours drag their feet!
I always like hermit myself up like a ranimal, too.
oh little sugar ranimal, get out of the house!
Post a Comment