Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Eh...

  • My Burt's Bees chapstick ran out, so I've been wearing sparkly lip gloss. It kind of makes me feel like I'm back in junior high. ...you know, back in the days where you put that sparkly gel stuff on your eyes and think it looks cool. Well, my lips do look cool, I'll tell you that much!
  • I either don't match at all or I match all too well. I just can't seem to find the happy medium. ...but you know, sometimes I like to wear really ugly outfits on purpose. It's my way of saying "Boo Yah!" to everybody who gives me the up-down look.
  • I forgot to pull my hair back or even bring a hair tie on the windiest day this week. ...oh well, at least my hair is cooperating somewhat and looks ok.
  • There's a waterbottle underneath my desk that looks just like a bowling pin except it has a straw coming out the top. Seriously, I'm not kidding. I accidently knocked it down with my foot and was like what was that? And then *angelic music* I discovered the coolest waterbottle I might ever see in my lifetime. ...I kind of want to take it home with me.
  • I've decided that although I have maybe eight to ten people authorized to read this blog, only two of you actually do. You two know who you are. ...it kind of defeats the original purpose of this blog, but it's all good. I'd enjoy writing random thoughts every now and then even if nobody read them!

5 comments:

yours truly said...

w00t w00t for readers. I don't know if anybody reads my blog. I don't get many comments, just every once in awhile. don't steal bowling pins that aren't yours, but maybe you should take a picture of it. don't worry so much, you're just down because your friend just left and you realized that momentarily you will be leaving boston too and it breaks your heart. I know.

Anonymous said...

I think I know who the two readers are =P

At least I know ONE of them...
**looks around inconspicuously**

Nancy said...

maybe I sing your blogs???? That must be why I'm not counted among the readers (-;

Amadea said...

No Mum, it's because I have to tell you when you should read my blog. :o)

yours truly said...

it's because our blogs are blocked so people have to actually remember to check them instead of having them automatically updated in Reader or some other blog feeder.