Friday, March 28, 2008

Climb My Rainbow

Leslie and I are pretty much the most amazing songwriters. One day this music video will be worth millions!
Enjoy!

I saw a rainbow!
Oh, where's my rainbow?
Where did it go?
There's a pot of gold,
At the end of my rainbow!
Let's climb my rainbow!
Way up so high,
Where you and I,
We'll catch my rainbow!
We'll share my rainbow!
Come on let's go!
Hey, don't you know,
We've got a rainbow?
A big fat rainbow!
La la la
Our very own rainbow!
La la la
Let's climb my rainbow!
La la la
I saw a rainbow!
Let's climb my rainbow!
We'll share my rainbow!
We've got a rainbow!

5 comments:

yours truly said...

actually, that one line is
where you and I
will catch my rainbow
we'll share my rainbow...

Amadea said...

Well, I sang we'll ... hmm...

Nancy said...

suuuper!! you guys are so groovy.....

Anonymous said...

almost as campy as your other one, laura :P

Anonymous said...

i take that back... its pretty campy too :P