I almost ran over Sweetie. I was tempted to pick up some hitchhikers. I almost gave myself blisters on five fingers ... I actually did get one. I found incredible bargains on eyeshadow. I cried real tears during a movie.
I almost hit a car. I was tempted to be suspicious of a jolly old man outside the temple. I tried not to pick at my fingers. I found the last two fans in boston. I started to fall asleep during a movie.
[word verification: trapo] [word verification take two: exploss]
2 comments:
I almost hit a car.
I was tempted to be suspicious of a jolly old man outside the temple.
I tried not to pick at my fingers.
I found the last two fans in boston.
I started to fall asleep during a movie.
[word verification: trapo]
[word verification take two: exploss]
I "moo"-ed in the temple
I started to blow away on the side walk
I slurped milk and noodles
I sang operatically
Post a Comment