Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Bandwagon

I'm getting in on the fun and it's my turn to giveaway!
Respond to this post and you will get something handmade by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! <---(BUT I'm pretty sure you will!)
2- What I create will be just for you. <----(MOST definitely)
3- It'll be done in the near future. <-----(NEAR future? How about just future.)
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. But I promise that I will take time to think of something that seems right for me to send you! :)
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. <----(What do I make that's NOT strange?)
6- Available only until some unknown cut-off date (to be decided by me)--so ACT NOW!! <---(I'll let you know when I decide)


The catch? There is no catch!! So leave a comment and you will win a RAD-I-CAL homemade gift by me!

Personal Notes:
Feel free to repost this or your own version of it on your blog. It's ok if you don't want to do it, but it could be fun. :)
Please don't be shy, I'm excited to make you something!!!!!
Really, I mean it.

3 comments:

eebs said...

number ONE, yeeNANZA!
[word verification: corto]

yours truly said...

add me to your wagon!!!
[word verification: tubufels]

Anonymous said...

I want in on this hay ride too!

[word verification: scaling <--it's a real word 0.0 ... doesn't usually happen]