Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hemp Guitar Strap

When I realized that I would be staying at home during my off-semester I decided to make a list of things I wanted to accomplish while here. I decided that if I didn't I wouldn't ever get anything done. Which isn't too far off because making a hemp guitar strap is the only thing I've accomplished so far and February is almost over.


Now I can jam while walk all over the house! Haha! Oh, my lucky family.


Brace yourselves for the next one ...

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

BAhahahahaha! Chris has such a great way of capturing things. ...or expressions.

3 comments:

yours truly said...

wow! you're so neat. you have a neat shirt too. my birthday is in june.

yours truly said...

my guitar does have 2 nubbies, btw. eebs's only has one.

Amadea said...

I know, just tell me how many inches long you each want yours. :) And I'll word with your two nubbies.