And tell me one thing please
What am I to do without you?
My world's all in grey
And oh how I truly miss you
I've shattered across the pavement
Broken shards of glass
Carefully stepped over
Oh why don't they
No I won't turn my
Back to the city where we first
Met with our eyes under the spell of
Time crawls slowly by
Tormenting me with you right before my eyes
I reach for your fingers
I long for your touch
I wish you could see me
I wish we could
Love goes beyond the grave
Beckoning me to stay
And tell me once again
What am I to do without you?
The world seems miles away
But I still feel closer to you
I've been dragged across the barren universe
Separating you from me and I from
You walk away from what is
Left alone with sorrow
And there's nothing I can do
To break down this wall of endless
Time crawls slowly by
Tormenting me with you right before my eyes
I reach for your fingers
I long for your touch
I wish you could see me
I wish we could
Love goes beyond the grave
Beckoning me to stay
And tell me one last time
What am I to do without you?
My world's all in grey
And oh how I truly miss you
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Grey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment