Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Peppy
So, I wrote a song with my friend, Katelyn, who lives downstairs. And we were going to play it last week in Music Outlet, but due to our busy lives (not kidding there) we postponed it to this week. Cut to the chase, it was awful. This song has the easiest strumming method in the world! Pluck, strum, pluck, strum, ... but for some reason I couldn't do it. I messed up multiple times and it was awfully embarrassing. BUT to get over it I am auditioning tomorrow for Acoustic Cafe II. Hopefully that'll get me out of my rut. Katelyn's roommate recorded it so I'll watch that and see whether or not I want to post it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
good luck, yo!
what's Acoustic Cafe II?
Acoustic Cafe II is a show the school puts on. (There are two of them, hence the two, one in the beginning of the semester and one after midterms.) My two roommates tried out last Winter and didn't get in so I'm curious to see if I can do it.
cool! power to ya-- hope you make it! let us know how it goes.
Well, the verdict says no. I didn't make it into Acoustic Cafe. ... I just don't know what they're looking for. Hmm... I've got some cool songs coming along though. Well, at I think they are great!
too bad about the cafe- maybe next time. can't wait to hear your upcoming songs!!
Post a Comment