This morning when I was getting ready for work, I pulled my hair back in a half ponytail (something I haven't done since I got it cut). Now I really rather wish I hadn't because as I was pulling my hair back I spotted a single white strand of hair. I've been thinking abou that hair on and off and I don't know if I really saw it or if my eyes were messing with me...I'll have to check again when I get home.
It is unbelievable windy today! All night I could hear it howling outside so I definitley knew it was there but I had no idea how strong and cold it would be. Everytime I step outside, it literally takes my breath away. During my lunch break I walked a couple blocks to get something to eat. On the way there I walked through the mall, but on the way back I opted to just walk on the street. My bad. As I was crossing the road an enormous gust of wind -a gust that was at least a minute long!- blew against me and was actually keeping me from moving forward. I felt ridiculous with it blowing my purse straight up, my hair every which way so I couldn't see, and Mum (who I was talking to on the phone) probably though I had fallen in a river! We'll see if I can make it home without become a cube of ice...maybe I'll compliment myself by saying a stick of ice instead.
1 comment:
the elements are against you, Laura
Post a Comment